I am amazed by some people's ability to constantly criticize,how people can constantly keep pointing out things that you are different at or do differently. Never do I see these kind of people accepting the world and its people how they are and are at a constant need of changing people around them to make them be like what they think is perfect.
I don't believe that there is one fixed definition of perfection..if that was the case, everyone would have been just the same without any distinguishing characteristic. I honestly believe that each and every one has the ability to be perfect in there own way.. of course there will be differences, we are all distinctly different at our genetic levels for God's sake! Accept the differences, accept their so called 'imperfections' ! That's what make them who they are! #live #let_live!
I don't believe that there is one fixed definition of perfection..if that was the case, everyone would have been just the same without any distinguishing characteristic. I honestly believe that each and every one has the ability to be perfect in there own way.. of course there will be differences, we are all distinctly different at our genetic levels for God's sake! Accept the differences, accept their so called 'imperfections' ! That's what make them who they are! #live #let_live!
No comments:
Post a Comment